Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2013 Resolution


2013 Resolutions
Reflect- I learned that 2012 was an awesome year. Tons of people did amazing things. People jumped from amazing heights, made amazing songs, and improved the world. I learned that tons of famous people passed away this year. For example, the first person to walk on the moon passed away in 2012, also a famous singer named Whitney Houston passed in 2012 also. The daily life has changed because of technological advances in life. For example most people order a bagel and/or a breakfast burrito at their local WAWA. Instead of telling the deli worker there is an electronic touch screen menu to order and get you food ticket printed out and made fresh.
Resolve- My resolutions are to try and eat more food when I have the time to.  Another resolution is to try and drink more soda and other healthy liquids in my spare time. Also I want to gain more weight and muscle . A resolution that I made is stop playing video games everyday. All in all I hope that I can make a positive impact on my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment